hammer-and-anvilhammer-and-anvil

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Crimbus Crimbus

Wonderfully surprising ending

Paraphernalia Paraphernalia

@UltraHammer It's okay, everyone dislikes too much effort put into things, especially "whimsical art" or "steampunk" as you described, which to you seems a lost and shunned artistic niche. Emotional? You are pretty emotional whining about three minutes of animation. Here, let me indent to make an un-needed paragraph of a comment so all can divert their eyes to see.

Just take a deep breath, exhale, think over your life, and stick your head in a toilet.

Titanic: The Untold Story Titanic: The Untold Story

This secret medal is way too secretyyy!

BANAHNAZ INN PIDGAMAZZ BANAHNAZ INN PIDGAMAZZ

Wow, monsieur really does make shit ms paint drawings.

Oddball: Cameraocular Oddball: Cameraocular

Grr, I hate this new movie player.

Kreid responds:

Means I can make my videos look better though

The Steven Seagal Show #2 The Steven Seagal Show #2

.....with his eyes closed.

Disbalanced Disbalanced

See ya later Luccas, my friend. Peace.

The Safety Gnome The Safety Gnome

It's sad seeing all these people dissing your animation and whining about it not suiting their "needs". Almost feels like they are biting the hand that feeds? Oh well, float off weak minded individuals! Anyway, I like this flash because the voice acting is awesome and well synced, also because your style reminds me of the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy cartoons, which leads me to wonder if anyone has ever asked if you take inspiration from the show?

Kreid responds:

I love that show man, and yeah, I know it's impossible to tailor to everyone's personal needs, which is why I get annoyed when reviews knock 2 stars off simply because it's "not their thing"

But the overwhelming positives I'm getting from this really make me overlook the pointless stuff. I appreciate constructive criticism, but bias? No thanks

Anyways, thanks for the positives, and I'm glad the lip syncing went down well!

Dreams I Dreams I

The song is reversed!

Thats why it sounds so awesome and dreamyfied! Very awesome way of telling a dream here. Pretty hilarious too.

He stole my Lollipop! He stole my Lollipop!

Ahhh, brings back memorys...

And it also reminds me a little of Ren and Stimpy! Good work!